- Feb 16--First Day of Spring Season HS
- Feb 21--Race Course Work Party
- Feb 28--Race Course Work Party
- Mar 2--First Day of Spring Season MS
- Mar 8--VLC/ORU scrimmage (Ross Is)
- Mar 14--UP/Seattle U scrimmage
- Mar 28--VLC/ORU scrimmage (VLC)
- Apr 6-10 Spring Break
- Apr 12--RCRC Invitational (VLC)
- Apr 18-19 Covered Bridge Regatta, Dexter Lake
- Apr 19--NW Small College Championships (VLC)
- Apr 25--VLC City Championships (VLC)
- Apr 25--Last Day of MS session
- May 15-17--NW Jr District Championships
- May 23--Parent Learn to Row Day
- May 25--Start of Interim Rowing Session HS
- May 30-31--Paddle for Life Dragon Boat Race (VLC)
- Jun 6--National Learn to Row Day
- Jun 6--End of Interim Rowing Session HS
- Jun 12-14--Youth Nationals, Sarasota, FL
- Jun 16--last day of school
Two Easy Ways to Support Vancouver Lake Crew:
1--Fred Meyer Rewards.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to VLC. When you sign in to view your points at the Fred Meyer website, navigate to the COMMUNITY REWARDS page and link your rewards card to Vancouver Lake Crew. If you don't already have a card, you may get a Rewards Card at the store or online, then register your account online.
If you are making a purchase from Amazon, you can make the same purchase through Amazon Smile. Visit www.smile.amazon.com, sign into your normal Amazon account, and under YOUR ACCOUNT information there will be a choice labeled CHANGE YOUR CHARITY. Make your charity Vancouver Lake Crew.
Thank you for taking the time to navigate through these websites to help Vancouver Lake Crew. You only have to do this one time, and all future purchases will mean a small donation to our club.
You may have noticed...
VLC is not just VLC anymore. Our current location has always been the Vancouver Aquatic Center, but until recently, we haven't been able to offer opportunities besides rowing. With the popularity of dragon boating, kayaking, and other water pursuits, you will see more references to the Vancouver Lake Aquatic Center or VLAC.
New Opportunity on the Lake--DRAGON BOAT PROGRAM!!
Contact Jeff Campbell. ph 971-222-3679 or email
You just HAVE to check this out! We have a regular group of participants enjoying Vancouver Lake's best kept secret--dragon boating. Come join us--all skill levels welcome. Share the fun. Click on the Dragon Boat page under PROGRAMS OFFERED.