For a nice wrap-up of our summer activities at the lake, please read the latest newsletter.
Coming Eventsrevised 8/19/15
- Sept 8-First day of fall practice
- Sept 16-High School parent meeting
- Sept 19-Budd Inlet
- Sept 20-Seattle Row for the Cure
- Sept 26-Head of the Dog, PDX
- Sept 26-Head of the Pend Orielle
- Sept 27-Portland Row for the Cure
- Oct 18-American Lake Fall Classic
- Nov 1-Portland Fall Classic
- Nov 8-Head of the Lake, Seattle
- Nov 27-Row to Remember, VLC
- Nov 24-Last day of Fall Rowing
- Nov 30-First day of winter practice
- Dec TBD-Christmas lights row, VLC
- Dec 21-31-Winter break practices-TBD
- Jan 1-New Year's Row
- Feb 5-Last day of winter practice
- Feb TBD-Tough Love indoor ergathon
- Feb 16-First day of spring practice
- Feb TBD-High School parent meeting
- Apr TBD-Covered Bridge Regatta, Dexter Lake
- May TBD-NW Jr Regional Championships
Two Easy Ways to Support Vancouver Lake Crew:
1--Fred Meyer Rewards.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to VLC. When you sign in to view your points at the Fred Meyer website, navigate to the COMMUNITY REWARDS page and link your rewards card to Vancouver Lake Crew. If you don't already have a card, you may get a Rewards Card at the store or online, then register your account online.
If you are making a purchase from Amazon, you can make the same purchase through Amazon Smile. Visit www.smile.amazon.com, sign into your normal Amazon account, and under YOUR ACCOUNT information there will be a choice labeled CHANGE YOUR CHARITY. Make your charity Vancouver Lake Crew.
Thank you for taking the time to navigate through these websites to help Vancouver Lake Crew. You only have to do this one time, and all future purchases will mean a small donation to our club.
You may have noticed...
VLC is not just VLC anymore. Our current location has always been the Vancouver Aquatic Center, but until recently, we haven't been able to offer opportunities besides rowing. With the popularity of dragon boating, kayaking, and other water pursuits, you will see more references to the Vancouver Lake Aquatic Center or VLAC.
New Opportunity on the Lake--DRAGON BOAT PROGRAM!!
Contact Jeff Campbell. ph 971-222-3679 or email
You just HAVE to check this out! We have a regular group of participants enjoying Vancouver Lake's best kept secret--dragon boating. Come join us--all skill levels welcome. Share the fun. Click on the Dragon Boat page under PROGRAMS OFFERED.