Please join us for a great cause and lots of fun: Paddle for Life has all the details. Don't miss it!
Coming Eventsrevised 3/22/15
- May 23-24--Paddle for Life Dragon Boat Race (VLAC)
- May 25--Start of Interim Rowing Session HS (2 weeks)
- May 30--VLAC and VLSC-joint Rowing, Sailing, Paddling event/potluck (VLSC)
- Jun 5--End of Interim Rowing Session HS
- Jun 12-14--Youth Nationals, Sarasota, FL
- Jun 16--last day of school
- Jun 22-Jul 10--Summer Session #1 (3 Weeks)
- Jun 26-28--Masters District Championships (VLAC)
- Jul 13-31--Summer Session #2 (3 weeks)
- Jul 25-26--Host Victoria City for the weekend
- Aug 1-2--Regional Dragon Boat Championships (VLAC)
- Aug 3-7--week off
- Aug 10-28--Summer Session #3 (3weeks)
Two Easy Ways to Support Vancouver Lake Crew:
1--Fred Meyer Rewards.
Link your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to VLC. When you sign in to view your points at the Fred Meyer website, navigate to the COMMUNITY REWARDS page and link your rewards card to Vancouver Lake Crew. If you don't already have a card, you may get a Rewards Card at the store or online, then register your account online.
If you are making a purchase from Amazon, you can make the same purchase through Amazon Smile. Visit www.smile.amazon.com, sign into your normal Amazon account, and under YOUR ACCOUNT information there will be a choice labeled CHANGE YOUR CHARITY. Make your charity Vancouver Lake Crew.
Thank you for taking the time to navigate through these websites to help Vancouver Lake Crew. You only have to do this one time, and all future purchases will mean a small donation to our club.
You may have noticed...
VLC is not just VLC anymore. Our current location has always been the Vancouver Aquatic Center, but until recently, we haven't been able to offer opportunities besides rowing. With the popularity of dragon boating, kayaking, and other water pursuits, you will see more references to the Vancouver Lake Aquatic Center or VLAC.
New Opportunity on the Lake--DRAGON BOAT PROGRAM!!
Contact Jeff Campbell. ph 971-222-3679 or email
You just HAVE to check this out! We have a regular group of participants enjoying Vancouver Lake's best kept secret--dragon boating. Come join us--all skill levels welcome. Share the fun. Click on the Dragon Boat page under PROGRAMS OFFERED.